Train2Game My achievements have surprised me

Thomas

My achievements have surprised me to say the least, aside from the course I have had to deal with some family troubles and beginning of my university education. I needed to be more organised, become more efficient with regard to how I live my life and become more strategic.

Balancing multiple stressful situations and to keep progression with this course is quite an achievement especially when I have never taken an in-depth look at programming before and being able to create a fully playable game that not only myself but my family all enjoy is a very proud moment for me.

It’s as if I have matured in a matter of weeks to cope with these stresses. I don't mind because I am sure it will help ready me for the gaming industry, Not only mentally but with the improvement in my skills.

I am able to program a fairly complex 3D game which enables competitive gameplay via high scores etc. Soon I will be able to create and program more 3D games using this game as a starting point, for not only for commercial use but also for concept ideas and ideas that can take me places that I have only dreamed of. Being able to do this in itself is a great achievement and I am grateful of the opportunity that Train2Game have given me.

Activity stream - Train2Game - Jiglu