Train2Game the future I have been dreaming of

Train2Game the future I have been dreaming of

Douglas

I have managed to start work on a few design documents for ideas I have had for years. One of these ideas I have adapted so it can work as a portfolio piece. Nearly all my ideas are my own, apart from one which was thought up with late night chats between me and my girlfriend (she likes to get involved). I am also quite surprised and enthusiastic about a lot of the things I have learnt while revising for the course.

I am currently doing something I never thought I would do, and that is get a library card so I can study a bit more and look up some history for one of my games. I have recently secured a job alongside my studies and feel I am putting even more time into the course than previously. I feel I have taken a positive step towards the future I have been dreaming of.

Activity stream - Train2Game - Jiglu